Counters of banknotes
Banknote counter designed to optimize the work with cash, automating and simplifying the process of transferring money. Counters are able to determine the denomination, currency, authenticity, pack and summarize bills.
Professional PRO 150 CL banknote counter
Weight: 6 kg
Professional banknote counter PRO 87U
Weight: 5 kg
Portable banknote counter PRO 15
Weight: 0.5 kg
Bcash V40 banknote counter
Banknote counter PRO 40 U NEO
Weight: 4.3 kg
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)
Banknote counterdesigned to optimize the work with cash, automating and simplifying the process of transferring money. Counters are able to determine the denomination, currency, authenticity, pack and summarize bills. The currency counter facilitates the process of converting monetary units, guaranteeing accuracy and speed. A large number of different types of banknote counters meet the needs of different commercial enterprises, performing the necessary tasks in each case.
There are the following types of banknote counters depending on the parameters and methods of performing various tasks:
- Portable or compact banknote counters are used to convert small amounts of money, powered by portable batteries. They are light, mobile and can also list price tags, receipts, forms and more.
- Cash counters of banknotes (budget class) with vertical loading and small volume of loading to 200 units. Require alternate loading of packs of bills for correct recalculation.
- Office class - for a larger amount of money, operates intensively up to 5 hours a day, listed at a time from 300 to 500 units. These banknote counters are characterized by the function of determining the authenticity of banknotes.
- The middle class currency counter is used for intensive work with the average amount of money (in supermarkets, large stores) for about 6 hours.
- The bank-class currency counter has the most reliable robust mechanism, the ability to be in operation for up to 18 hours a day at high speed and transfer large sums of money. Has a detection function